Saturday, June 9

Bob and William for Obama

Every once in a while you get to meet really good people out supporting their candidate--such is the case with Obama volunteers Bob and William who came by my house today to find out what people like the Gark clan are thinking about and whether we support or would support their guy.

For the record I am an Edwards supporter and my wife is for Obama (Of course, we would both be happy if an Obama/Edwards, Edwards/Obama ticket would emerge, but que sera).

They asked good questions and gave good info. I am particularly impressed by the showing of the Obamaians around town, whether at the Farmer's Market or the Friday night music--they are clearly pushing hard and early for their guy.

Hopefully they will check in on this blog (as I gave them the url to it) and take note that they are good representatives for the junior Illinois senator.

No comments: