Saturday, August 18

Tony Snow Needs Universal Health Care

White House spokesman Tony Snow has announced that he is resigning from the job early for financial reasons.

According to the BBC, Presidential mouthpiece, Tony Snow, is in dire need of better health care coverage. Due to his pay cut from going to work at the White House, apparently Mr. Snow can't cover his chemotherapy for colon cancer with the meager wages of a public servant.

Mr Snow did not give the date he would leave but said he had taken a pay cut since he joined President George Bush's team from Fox News TV in April 2006.


"I've already made it clear I'm not going to be able to go the distance, but that's primarily for financial reasons," he said.

"I've told people when my money runs out, then I've got to go."

No comments: