Thursday, March 19

I Wonder If It'll Be A Collection of Connect-the-Dots or a Coloring Book?

According to CNN, George W. Bush to write book on important decisions of his presidency. The book, tenatively to be called "Decision Points" will be released in the Fall of 2010, just in time to sink the chances of more Republicans from being elected to Congress.

"I am spending time on the book every day," Bush was quoted saying in a news release. "My goal is to bring the reader inside the Oval Office for the most consequential moments of my personal and political life.

"I look forward to painting a vivid picture of the information I had, the principles I followed, and the decisions I made," Bush said. Look for Bush's paint-by-numbers book in fine hobby stores everywhere.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: